Shu.kuchii

my mini minutes

Saturday, February 14, 2009

My sweetest valentine =)

Celebrated the best Valentines ever yesterday =) went out with Yen Cheng at Max Valu(walking distance for me) LOL!

okay first.. she asked me to wait for her at Kluang station at 6 45pm so.. i went there to wait.. well she wore an apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur.. she got the whole me lookin' at her..

ahaha lame.. jeez damn lazy write.. post pic's ba since one picture give a thousand words xD


Okay.. thats the gay me(im not good in pictures u see.. =P).. and my sweet girl Yen Cheng @@"



Ahha and this is the phone strap i bought for the both of us.. black is her white is me =D

Okay thats her pointing at the hamster and saying"OMG so kyuuttte!"


i will post more pics here next time, pic's load damn slow -.- lazy wait =D Happy Valentines day all

1 comment: