Shu.kuchii

my mini minutes

Tuesday, February 10, 2009


Ahhh.. another day.. ><neondode mobile phone
if i got an average of B's in my quarterly exams =D with no fails of course.


got damn excited when i hear it, although i rather get a laptop than the mobile phone xDD

Woo gotta work for it!


The so called neondode mobile phone
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something surprising happened today. My mom and dad's phone bill for this month is... Rm2700! OMFG! how did this happen? well.. my main apparently secretly used their mobiles while they don't know.

Ahha they tought i used their phone to call Yen Cheng -.- which i didn't. Which made them surprised.

Well im done for today =)

Check N' Mate Rocks! ><


I love you dearr x33

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment