Shu.kuchii

my mini minutes

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

whee another boring day -.-

practically i dont know what to write in this blog, im still new to this u see =)



Today's accomplishments.

- Got my braces tightened ><

- called the MCPA NGO for my civics project.. first there's this receptionist when i called, her voice was damn soft.. cant hear what she was saying. she was nothing compared to a mouse i guess... anyway.. she got me to contact this guy named Mr Bala apparently -.-"

i called him thrice.. no answer and smsed him..

til now 7:20pm no answer.. this is boring..


-Stress!-

my dad keep nagging me on doing this Score A newspaper column thingy, i gotta do this every week.. i hate him nagging me.. damn them ! they keep nagging me all the time!" nag nag nag~ nag nag~ go do this~ nag"

- o well gtg eat now... LETS STAY TOGETHER AND FIGHT BOREDOM! wheee~

No comments:

Post a Comment